Get real with Bunzl Safety & Workwear Solutions ....
Offering real innovative solutions to modern business with service levels second to none has made Bunzl Safety & Workwear Solutions
the leading 'One Stop Shop' for industrial supplies.
Part of Bunzl plc., a £5.1 billion FTSE 100 company, we offer a winning combination of financial strength
and global supply chain expertise in providing quality goods quickly, at very competitive prices.
Some of the real ways in which we are able to exceed our customers expectations are listed here.
If you would like to know more, contact us now!
Bunzl Safety & Workwear Solutions has been established over 70 years and employs over 40 people specialising in the supply of
Personal Protection Equipment.
Our dedicated branch and mobile field sales representatives receive continuous training to work with
you and your business to handle orders efficiently and effectively,
to offer technical advice and quickly solve any problems.
Real National Coverage
Bunzl Safety & Workwear Solutions offers a free delivery service by its own dedicated transport fleet with uniformed drivers.
The company has a £25 million stockholding backed up with a National Distribution Centre in Port Talbot.
In addition, a permanent office in Hong Kong continually sources quality products that, where appropriate,
are tested and approved to the latest EU specifications.
At Bunzl Safety & Workwear Solutions, no order is too big or too small with the majority of products offered in single units.
Standard case or pack quantities are stated in catalogues where appropriate.
Bunzl Safety & Workwear Solutions are certificated to BS EN ISO 9001:2000 for quality assurance and ISO 14001 for environmental management systems.
The company has reviewed its environmental performance and has identified the business activities,
products and services that interact with the environment.
Our policy provides a framework for setting our environmental objectives and targets.
We are committed, within reasonable economic means, to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislative and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- Avoid, reduce or control pollution.
- Continual improvement of environmental performance.
- Minimise the creation of waste and wherever possible establish a use for such waste.
- Ensure, where practicable, all vehicles and equipment are as environmental and fuel efficient as possible.
- Ensure, where practicable, efficiency in the use of energy, water and other natural resources.
- Work with our supply chain to identify environmental opportunities.
- Ensure our policy is communicated to our employees, suppliers, contractors and other interested parties.
We will note and take into account the views of the public and any other interested parties with respect to the
environmental aspects of our operations and make this policy available to them.
Bunzl Safety & Workwear Solutions also operates a rigorously enforced health and safety policy and works on an equal opportunities basis.
Bunzl Safety & Workwear Solutions are active members of:
- Cleaning and Hygiene Suppliers Association (C.H.S.A)
- British Institute of Cleaning Science (B.I.C.S)
- Association of Cleaning D.S.O’s (A.B.C.D.)
- Association of Domestic Management (A.D.M.)
- The British Glove Association
Real IT Systems
The company's philosophy is to amortise the power of internet technology to connect customers with data and
automate process. This, through continued significant investment in equipment and our own team of very
experienced programmers and communication specialists, enables us to offer ecommerce solutions that are
second to none!
Customers wishing to trade paperless can take advantage of XML protocols to place orders and consolidate
them via electronic invoices!
In addition a range of monthly management reports can be customised to customers exact requirements together
with a range of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) that are generated automatically and are available on request.
Real Customer Care
Our Six Customer Care Guidelines are:
- We deliver accurately and promptly
- We offer you more ways to buy
- We save you time
- We keep track of all your purchases
- We provide expert advice
- We save you money
Bunzl Safety & Workwear Solutions undertake to stock the majority of products featured in their catalogue.
More specialised items may only be available according to customer demand or to special order.
These items are marked in the catalogue alongside the code number.
These 'to order' items can normally be delivered in 2 to 7 working days from receipt of order.
Flexible payments are available through:
- A monthly authorised account
- Cash or cheque supported by a valid cheque guarantee card
- Visa or Master Card and Direct Debit Cards
- Corporate Purchasing Cards
Our branch shop is open weekdays 8.30am - 5.00pm for personal callers
and offers ample Free car parking.